Privacy and policy
Use of Website
Admission18 may, in the course of or for the purpose of facilitating the provision of services to users, collect various personal information such as email addresses, names, phone numbers, mobile numbers, date of birth, home address, educational and professional qualifications, data shared on social networking sites, as well as responses to survey forms, contests, quizzes and other marketing and promotional activities organised by Admission18 (“Personal Information”) The Personal Information you submit to receive information and Services from Admission18 will never be disclosed to any third party. Provided however, that Admission18 may provide such Personal Information or part thereof, to the extent required to facilitate the performance of Services to users of Admission18’s Services, to its employees, affiliate entities, franchisees, sub-contractors, collaborating universities or educational institutions, third party email service providers providing marketing support to Admission18, consultants etc., (“Admission18 Associates”) each of which shall be under a strict obligation to maintain the confidentiality of such Personal Information. Given further, that the commitment to keep up classification of Personal Information won't reach out to any data that was freely known and for the most part accessible in the general population space preceding the season of exposure by you; or to data which turns out to be openly known and by and large accessible after divulgence by you through no activity or inaction of our own; data which is now in our ownership at the season of revelation by you; is gotten by us from an outsider without a break of such outsider's commitments of secrecy..
We undertake not to provide any one other than Admission18 Associates your contact details, including your e-mail ID, unless and until you enter it yourself. In any case, individuals/organizations whose email IDs are acquired by us through this site might be incorporated into our own particular mailing list for correspondences on our item/benefit advancements and significant news. Beneficiaries of such interchanges, be that as it may, will be allowed to unsubscribe from our mailing records whenever just when they communicate something specific back expressing "Unsubscribe". We also undertake not to make any individual or organization other than an Admission18 Associate, privy to the contents of any correspondence with us irrespective of whether the correspondence is made electronically through this site or by conventional means.
The information provided by you shall be used by us, including but not limited, to:
- Improve our website and enable us to provide you the most user-friendly experience which is safe,
smooth and customized;
- Improve and customize our services, content and other commercial /non - commercial features on the website;
- Send you data through Any Medium including (not constrained to) SMS, email, other correspondence
material, and so on Services for instruction data in regard of our items, administrations, unique
arrangements, advancements and so forth;
- Send you marketing/promotional communications
- Send newsletter(s) to you (Provided you subscribe to the same);
- Send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so;
- Give you the chance to take an interest in challenges or studies on our site (If you take part,
we may ask for certain extra by and by identifiable data from you. Besides, interest in these overviews
or challenges is totally intentional and you in this manner might have a decision regardless of whether
to unveil such extra data);
- Give client support and the service you request;
- Resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting;
- Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce Agreements ;
- Provide service updates and promotional offers related to our services/products.
- Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law;
- Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues;
- Respond to Claims of third parties;
- To carry out our own analysis and research.
– You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled. There are a number of ways to manage cookies. In the event that you use different PCs in various areas you should guarantee that every program is changed in accordance with suit your cookie preferences.
We collaborate with law implementation and administrative request, and also other outsiders to authorize laws, for example, licensed innovation rights, misrepresentation and different rights, to help shield you and the group from awful on-screen characters. In this way, in light of a confirmed demand by law authorization or other government authorities identifying with a criminal examination or asserted unlawful action, we can (and you approve us to) uncover your name, city, state, phone number, email address, UserID history, extortion grumblings, and offering and posting history without a subpoena. Without constraining the above, with an end goal to regard your security and our capacity to keep the group free from awful performers, we won't generally uncover your own data to law requirement or other government authorities without a subpoena, court arrange or considerably comparable lawful method, aside from when we have confidence in compliance with common decency that the exposure of data is important to forestall up and coming physical damage or money related misfortune; or report speculated unlawful movement. Further, we can (and you approve us to) unveil your name, road address, city, state, PIN code, nation, telephone number, email, and friends name to Intellectual Property right's proprietors under classification understanding, as we in our sole tact trust vital or fitting regarding an examination of extortion, protected innovation encroachment, robbery, or other unlawful action.
Third Party Links and Services
The Services may contain links to third-party websites, including social networking websites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites or services to which we link. We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites or services. The personal information you choose to provide to or that is collected by these third parties is not covered by our Privacy Statement. We strongly encourage you to read such third parties privacy statements.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
Should you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address so we can service you more quickly. You can also call us at 9654230240. We may record the conversations our agents or employees have with you. We do this from time to time to monitor the quality of service and accuracy of information our agents and employees give to you and to ensure that your instructions are followed. No agent or employee of the Company is authorized to waive any provisions of our Company policies and procedures.